Stepping On, building confidence and reducing falls: A community-based program for older people provides
- A step by step guide to running the seven week (2hrs/week) group program
- Essential background information for understanding the conceptual underpinning of the program and the group process
- Valuable content information for all the key falls prevention areas that can be used to upskill local experts participating in the program
- A guide to useful resources
- Handouts for group participants
- Ideas on recruitment and evaluation.
Click here for more information on Stepping On training and resources.