We would love to hear your feedback on the Falls SA website and resources. Please let us know how else we may assist you.

Send feedback or query

To seek help in the event of an emergency call 000 and ask for an ambulance.

To have a personal question addressed, please contact your GP/Doctor or Allied Health Professional such as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Pharmacist or Optometrist.