- The Falls Prevention in SA web site may collect personal information when you contact us, complete a survey, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with your knowledge or consent.
- Personal information may be held electronically and/or in hard copy as necessary for administrative purposes.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us at the time of collection and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will not disclose or sell personal information to third parties, including overseas recipients, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- For each visitor to the site, we collect certain non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to: pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic and trends and improving our service to you.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- You can request access to the personal information that we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct the personal information we hold about you. Such requests can be made by email email@example.com.